NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

Great game!

I was very enjoyable to play, though ninja's are stealthy assassins, not warriors.

SeethingSwarm responds:

You're right, ninjas in general are stealthy attackers. What I did was I took the ancient japanese idea of where ninjas really came from. They weren't trained by the military/government for assassin missions, Rather they were normal, oppressed villagers who trained themselves in martial arts to fight the system. And in this game you are one of those. Also, open war is upon these lands and you are basically forced to fight in the open. I don't think it's straying too much from the genre, cuz there are countless ninja movies/games where they don't use stealth but just awesome ninja power! Haha! :)

Also, this is a tribute to CC and I love brawlers, so yeah :)

Thanks for the nine and glad you like my game!

From My Heart From My Heart

Another brilliant song

You are a musical genius, your classical music is so serene and gentle, bravo!

Warmth of Your Smile Warmth of Your Smile

Wonderful!

Another wonderful classical piece of yours! I enjoy your music very much so. I'm sure anyone can agree with me on this - your a talented artist, your music is amazing and your songs can grasp the human soul.

Silence in Snowfall Silence in Snowfall

Brilliant!

Absolutely Brilliant! I love this, very soothing to the soul. My dog howls to this music, probably because the beauty in this song is not hard to find, even a mere animal can feel the emotion in this song.